The most effective small-business applications provide an easy approach to managing the different elements of your company, whether at your home, office, or even on the move.
Small-scale business owners understand that they must be fluid and productive. Mobile devices will likely play everyday tasks, but picking the most suitable apps for them could be problematic. This is particularly so since you’ll want to run one version of office software on your smartphone or tablet. You will not have to move documents between various applications to read on different devices.
In addition, your time will be limited, which is why you’ll need several apps business to handle the most pressing situations. It doesn’t matter if you’re discussing calendar apps, social networking apps and a range of cloud-based apps. In this article, we’ve concentrated on the best app development UK apps for small and medium-sized businesses. They all provide essential features while also providing quality for the price.
Best Mobile Apps for Small Business
Reasons to Buy
- There are numerous operating systems for the office. Despite intense rivalry in pricing and features, Microsoft’s Office 365, recently re-branded as Microsoft 365, remains the top suite to buy for small businesses. It is rated as the best small-sized business software.
- It’s possible to recall when you bought Microsoft Office as a software bundle and installed it on your computer. It’s possible to use it. However, some applications are available on Android and iOS, and you can use Microsoft 365 on Android and Apple devices.
- OneDrive can also be used to back up your online data as part of the package, and it’s worth a try, even if you already have another cloud service like Google Drive or Drobox. Securely storing your data is essential, and it’s not a bad idea to have backup options in multiple places.
- Additionally, software programs are part of Microsoft 365, such as Outlook (online version), and for PC only, there’s Access and Publisher. Microsoft Teams is also part of it. However, it is possible to download and run it as a stand-alone application.
- As previously mentioned, there are alternatives to Microsoft Office. Still, the reality is that they’re not as good as Microsoft Office Features are typically restricted, and there could be difficulties in converting essential Office files to other formats. You should not have the burden of dealing with it when operating your own company.
- There are various editions to choose from, based on whether you want to purchase a license for you only or an employee-only package. Enterprise users can avail of other management and corporate service options.
Reasons to Buy
It is easy to scale up
- RingCentral MVP is our preferred option for the top company phone. It’s not just because it offers a variety of options and features; however, the price can be pretty reasonable and affordable, too.
- What you will get is a cloud-based telephone system designed around business-related services. It’s acceptable to use it on any device running an internet browser, whether a Windows PC, Apple iPad, or an Android smartphone.
- Basic plans provide a phone system, call management administration, and the option of renting conference phones and even desks. However, it’s in the pricing levels above that where RingCentral MVP comes into its own with its extensive range of features that should be a part of any modern-day phone service.
- RingCentral also offers Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) in addition to Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) which means it can provide an enterprise-grade experience for small-sized companies.
- In addition, RingCentral can also deliver a Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS). This means you have access to a developer network that allows you to utilize APIs to completely personalize the phone service and connect it to the other applications you use.
- In the end, however, while the less expensive plan will likely provide enough features to please the smaller businesses, it will be larger companies and those that are mid-sized which will likely benefit the most from the variety of features RingCentral MVP can provide.
The reasons to buy
The interface is user-friendly
Many features and depths
Integrates with many of the most popular services.
- FreshBooks is a well-known cloud-based accounting solution designed for small-sized business owners and is ranked at the top of our list of top accounting software designed for smaller businesses.
- The software comes with plenty of options – invoicing, expense tracking, time tracking, an array of reports for business, and even an option to accept credit card transactions. However, a simple interface for people who don’t have accounts will allow you to get started immediately.
- Despite its simplicity, it’s a lot of depth. You can invoice using any currency. You can also cut down on time by creating recurring invoicing, allowing customers to pay with a credit card through an account, or automated bill their credit card to simplify life.
- If you require more capability, the system is integrated with various other applications, such as PayPal, Mail Chimp, Basecamp, WordPress, Gusto, Zendesk, and many more.
- The management hassles are reduced to an absolute minimum. Connecting to the platform via your computer or through the available iOS and Android apps is possible. Additionally, since it’s cloud-based, you don’t have to fret about backups. If this appeals to you, you could try FreshBooks within 30 days without a credit card.
- The basic plan provides invoice estimates, time tracking, and expenses. You can also accept credit card payments and import expenses through your bank account; however, it only covers a small number of customers. Paid plans expand the number of clients covered, include the capability to send proposals, save you time with periodic invoices, and automatically send reminders about payments.
Avast Business Antivirus:
The reasons to buy
- Avast Business Antivirus is excellent security for your business’s endpoints. A suite that provides tools like anti-virus, Firewall, email defense, Anti-spam, and the capability to sandbox apps for total security. Avast Business Antivirus Pro (in contrast to Avast Business Antivirus) also comes with SharePoint and Exchange protection and various tools to protect your servers. It tops the list of our most effective anti-virus for business. Anti-virus.
- The AV security you receive is usually rated as excellent by independent tests. According to AV-Comparative’s Real-World Protection report, the Avast engine blocks 99.7 percent of threats.
- A free edition of the security software has been regarded for a long time as one of the best. However, if a value for money and user-friendliness are the primary aspects, Avast Business Antivirus could be a wise option.
- It is Avast’s largest and most effective anti-virus for businesses. It’s the expected level of security, but with many more bells and bells.
The reasons to buy
Simple to utilize
No monthly charges
- PayPal is now the standard payment platform for many online companies because it’s so simple to use, and it ranks as our top choice as the most efficient process for credit cards.
- PayPal allows integration with payment gateways a breeze for large E-commerce platforms, typically requiring two mouse clicks and you’ll need an email. Typically the most challenging element of creating PayPal processing involves copying and pasting a provided API key to start.
- Based on sales volume, there aren’t any monthly charges for the small-business product, Web Payments Standard. While many shopping carts are designed to support PayPal from the ground up, it could serve as a separate service for accepting individual customer payments by simply putting an appropriate payment button code in an email. Subscription payments can also be made in default.
- PayPal has additional options to expand into the future, like taking in-store payments using an electronic card reader. PayPal is one of the most affordable choices for small and new companies, with no hidden fees or monthly costs.
Final Words: Which small business applications are best for you?
When deciding which small business applications to download and install, first think about your needs and be aware that some free platforms might only offer basic choices for your needs. So, a premium platform can be more valuable if you want to utilize advanced tools. Also, the free and budget applications can often be challenging to access the number of options available. However, premium software can satisfy every requirement, so you should be aware of what features you might need. Contact O2SOFT as a reputed app development UK Company for more details.