Steps to Use Google Password Manager on Android
To set up Google Password Manager and use it;
– Open your Android phone settings.
– Scroll down and tap on Google.
– Next, select Autofill, then Autofill with Google.
– Finally, toggle on Use Autofill with Google
To manage all your saved passwords;
– Tap on Passwords to access your Google Password Manager.
– Here, you will see all your saved passwords and you can search through them, edit the details or delete old ones.
– You should keep in mind that you will need to enter your security method (fingerprint or device pin) to access any of the passwords.
To Know More Visit Our Blog Technoiva